Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tutorial - How to Be Your Child's First Pen Pal

Such a sweet idea

Be Your Child's PenPal Tutorial at Pinfluence Blog

"I took Big Girl to Target & told her to pick out any notebook or journal.  I didn’t tell her what we were using it for, just that I wanted her to choose her favorite.  That night, after she was in bed, I wrote my first letter.  In it I explained my desire to get to know her better.  I shared that I hoped that we could use the notebook to write letters back and forth-about anything she would like.  I told her that when it was her turn to write she would find the notebook on the nightstand by her bed, and to place it on my nightstand when it was my turn".... Read more

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring another of my tutorials!!! This has been a wonderful way of connecting with my big girl & I hope it encourages & inspires other parents to connect with their kids!

    ReplyDelete