Monday, February 20, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Spicy Pickled Egg

Plan Ahead - These take a few days to pickle

Pickled Egg Tutorial at Making Minneapolis Blog

"Ever since my success at making balsamic coriander pickled eggs, I have been wanting to try a few more flavors.  Someone suggested Thai flavors, which sounded really good!  So, a few days ago I cooked up some eggs and made two new varieties of pickled eggs.  The first I used Thai green curry paste from a can some lime juice, fresh cilantro, garlic, and shallots".... Read more
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I brought these to my cooking club get together. The theme was foods that people dislike. So we brought foods to try to change peoples minds about foods they dislike. Everyone liked these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat Jessica. What a fun theme for a cooking club get together.

    ReplyDelete