Friday, February 10, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make Pillow Covers from Napkins

Sew Pretty!

Pillow Covers from Napkins Tutorial at Ruthie Pearl Blog

"I have wanted to do an eclectic collection of throw pillows somewhere in my house for a long time now, and when we bought our home, I figured the window seat was the perfect spot for this. However, I quickly realized when arranging our gargantuan furniture that the window seat would inevitably be covered by our couch. Oh well, I just finished these pillow covers and decided to put them ON the couch instead".... Read more

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Looks like a great tutorial...however when I click on the Read more, I get an error message...just wondering if it is my computer or if it is a bad link.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Ellen. I've fixed the link.

      Delete
  2. hello the same with me i get an error page

    ReplyDelete