Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Clothes Pin Frame

A vintage look for photograph display

Clothes Pin Frame Tutorial at Look Between the Lines Blog

"This Pinterest inspired craft project only took 30 minutes to put together after I got all of the supplies! I came up with this idea after seeing a similar project on Pinterest, and altered it to fit my taste and my love for sentimental decor! All you need for this project is an old frame, pictures, lace, ribbon, or string, a stapler or nails, and clothes pins. I have held onto this frame for years, unsure of what to do with it, and was excited when I finally came up with this project! Luckily the wood was soft enough (I picked it up from a trash pile outside of someones house on the brink of rotting) for me to attach the lace with staples, you may need to use short nails or thumbtacks".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment