Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Shirred Sundress

A great little dress for summer

Shirred Sundress Tutorial at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom Blog

"My favorite type of sewing project is something that I can sew quickly and then sit back and enjoy.  I have sewn a few larger, more intricate projects that have turned out lovely that we enjoy every day.  (Like my family room curtains or this Rainbow Princess dress.) But in these larger projects, I find that I start to loose interest and they become almost a chore to finish.  (And who need one more chore?  One of my sewing goals is to make a quilt, but I promise, it is going to be a very simple design.)  That is why most projects you will find on my blog are quick and pleasurable to sew and can be finished in a day or two with just a little sewing here and there".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment