Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tutorial Exchange Opportunity

If you love beautiful yarn, here is an opportunity for you to receive some free, as well as drive traffic to your online website or blog!

Debbie Bliss Luxury Tweed Aran 24 50g

Abakhan Fabrics, Hobby and Home is offering three (3) skeins of this gorgeous yarn to a Totally Tutorials Reader who would like to create a unique piece utilizing the material. The recipient of the yarn would then share how their project was done by posting a tutorial on their blog.   The tutorial will also be posted on the Totally Tutorials blog, and may be linked to the Abakhan site as well.

The yarn (including shipping) will be free to the person chosen to create the tutorial.  Feel free to use the crafting style of your choice to work with this material.

If you are interested in creating a unique piece with this yarn, please post a comment after this post with the  URL to your blog or website.  The ideal candidate will be someone comfortable working with yarn, have a blog or website, and the ability to take nice photos.   

Applications will be accepted through Tuesday, August 14th.  I will contact the winner of the exchange on Wednesday, August 15th.  You will then have until September 15th to complete your tutorial.
~ Happy Crafting

13 comments:

  1. I'm Rachel, from http://showtellshare.blogspot.com/. I already have an original pattern that I worked out for a girl's shirt, that I haven't ever written up a tutorial for. It turned out really cute and it's very easy, all knit stitches. It'd look great in this yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yarn looks wonderul...I would love to work with it. Crystal at Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy designing patterns, knitting, crocheting, and blogging. I would love to give this a try. http://thechillydog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do something with this beautiful yarn!

    http://www.desperatehouselife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'd love to work with this yarn. http://measuredbytheheart.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be game, and I have tutorial that I could update with this.http://aaaandreaaaascreativememories.blogspot.com/ I love mixing yarns and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been working on a pattern for a crochet bag, and would love to be involved in this if possible. Will they ship to Australia? Thanks!! Wen whatsmummyupto.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I am Ros from RosMadeMe and have been knitting and sewing since I was a child. As you can see from my blog www.rosmademe.blogspot.co.uk I have already published patterns as part of my weekly tutorials. I am sitting here thinking of a number of projects that I could make with the Debbie Bliss Donegal...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I would love to make something nice out of this yarn, as I am a knitter / crochet / spinner I love to work with yarn an come up with a nice pattern for this beautiful yarn!

    www.frutselsvanlaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi will love to make a cowl tutorial. this y my blog : www.cliodana.blogspot.ca

    thank's for the opportunity the yarn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh forgot to give you my Blogs! blog.nantucketknitter.com and smilesarecontagious.nantucketknitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess my first comment didn't make it...my idea is to create a tutorial on how to design your own simple knitting patterns. I would love to use this beautiful yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never done a tutorial but I would love to give this a try. I would be coming from another direction as I would use the yarn to create a necklace using kumihimo.

    http://shaihasramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete