Monday, August 27, 2012

Tutorial - How to Bleach and Re-Dye Jeans

 
Be sure to do this in a well ventilated area and wear gloves

ReDyed Jeans Tutorial at The Little Giggler Blog

"Don't use jeans that have holes.  The bleach will just eat them away.  -Don't use too much bleach.  Slow and steady people.  -Check on the jeans frequently while they're in the bleach.  If they look like they're not progressing, take them out.  -Make sure your jeans are somewhat good quality.  If they're too thin they will just fall apart.  -Don't try this with you're brand new $80 jeans.  I used jeans that were given to me, so I wouldn't be devastated if they didn't turn out cute.  (This is a great project for thrifted jeans".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Refashioning is a practical ideas of reusing our old clothes and make into new one. Most of my old jeans are stacked and sometimes I'll put it in a trash bins. This blog post gives me an idea.

    ReplyDelete