Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Clustered Pearl Bracelet

So elegant

Bracelet Tutorial at Twinkle and Twine Blog

"My mother-in-law recently described a bracelet to me that she had seen and really loved. The bracelet was made up of lots of glass pearls in a variety of sizes. I loved the idea of the bracelet she described, so I decided to see if I could make my own version. The bracelet my mother-in-law saw was made using metal findings and traditional jewelry making techniques, but for my version I decided to simplify it a bit. I created this bracelet with nothing more than a needle, thread, and a bit of elastic".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for placing this kind of addition, looking forward to check out quickly for more interesting post. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete