Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make an Autumn Wreath

Make a lovely Wreath to welcome Fall

Autumn Wreath Tutorial at Just a Thought Blog

"It's the season I love. The smell of vineyards heavy with fruit for harvest, and the sound of geese, calling to each other as they spread across an Autumn sky. There seems to be no shortage of things turning our hearts to gratitude and grace!  I've been hovering around my craft bins lately, wanting to create something new for the season... specifically a wreath. It all started when we were on vacation and I spotted a beautiful fall wreath at a small country store. It was all ruffled burlap and shades of warm apple cider (be still my Autumn heart!) I loved everything about it except the price! It stayed on the shelf and I came home determined to come up with my own Fall wreath. Monday morning I woke up to cool Autumn breezes and I knew it was time".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea so creative I like it lots. I am very partial to bunting so you're onto a winner there.

    ReplyDelete