Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Fabric Garland

I love that you can reuse the fabric

Fabric Garland Tutorial at Blooms and Bugs Blog

"Remember this garland that I showed you some time ago? Its made with a charm pack from Moda Fabrics. This garland can be used in a number of ways to decorate and personalize their rooms, nooks or any space. The best part? Since we are not cutting these squares, you could totally reuse them for your next sewing/quilting project once the decorations are taken down".... Read more

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness did you do all of those yourself? You have been having a busy weekend. I remember making pom poms at school... I think we wound wool around cut out carboard from cereal cartons! Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kym,
    Thank you so much for the feature.
    @Michaels
    Yeah! I remember those pom poms! So Fun
    Anshu
    http://bloomsnbugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete