Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Blackboard Fridge

Love blackboard paint!

Blackboard Tutorial at Turning Memories into Pictures Blog

"I been given this old fridge freezer by a friend. It was supposed to be my temporary appliance until i can get a brand new one. But i don't thing i am getting rid of this one tho.  This old thing had a pretty nasty looking rust at the bottom. I didn't want just simply paint it, wanted something more fun. So i decided to use my fridge as blackboard or chalkboard! Seems cool to draw and write right in fridge! So i got special paint for just under 6 pound! And i still have more than half left!!!  The only time i can do anything messy is when Emily is in bed, so i waited and waited, when she finally felt asleep i have started my makeover".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. This could be fun all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW I AM SO HAPPY MY TUTORIAL IS HERE .XXXXXXXXX http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete