Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tutorial Exchange - How to Make a Love and Kisses Cushion

This post was part of a Free Supplies for Tutorial Exchange

Cushion Tutorial at RosMadeMe Blog

"I am just a bit excited, last week I got a package through the post... it contained three balls of Debbie Bliss Donegal Tweed Luxury Aran.  A couple of weeks ago, there was a post on Totally Tutorials asking for volunteers to create something, along with a pattern for how it was made for Abakhan, do take a look at their site because the wool has been a joy to work with and comes in lots of fab colours.  Now dear reader, I thought I can do that... I can knit, I am sure I can think of something... after all knitting is just sticks, string and a bit of counting when you take it down to basics.  So I started planning, not enough for a sweater but too much for a hat, not quite sufficient a vest... possibility of a sock and a half, now I know everyone has one foot smaller than the other but really".... Read more

1 comment: