Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Headband Holder

Easy display for your headbands

Headband Holder Tutorial at Pretty Please Blog

"I wanted to make a few of these for display purposes for my booth.  At the first Flea, I just hung them on a rack, but they kept slipping and people just stuck them randomly while browsing- can't have that now can we?! So I wanted to make something neat and organized and more polished for the upcoming flea. The original plan was to stuff the "pillows" with poly-fill stuffing- but it wasn't cost effective (about  $15-20 bucks a bag) so my eyes immediately darted to the yarn aisle and VOILA! At just $8 bucks for a humongous skein of yarn- my cheat-sheet short-cut idea was born".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Just popped over to say HI
    I love headbands and have so many for my wee one, and this is just a wonderful.

    Take care….. And if you feel like it, stop by
    ~An Unfinished Project~
    You are now on my blog roll and wanted to give you thanks for sharing a fun blog!
    **** I featured you my dear.

    ReplyDelete