Friday, October 26, 2012

Tutorial Exchange - How to Embellish a Box with Buttons

A project using buttons from Incomparable Buttons

Button Box Tutorial at Crafting by Dominque Blog

"At the beginning of October I was sent a set of heart shaped buttons, handmade by a talented group of women in South Africa. They are called Incomparable Buttons and you can see their beautiful creations here. In return, they asked me, and other 14 lucky craft souls from around the world, to use their buttons in a crafting project of our choice, followed by posting a tutorial on how it was done. I chose a set of heart shaped buttons for my wedding box. I also planned to use a piece of cream linen to complement the earthy feel of the clay buttons. I very rarely say this about my creations but I absolutely love this box and everything about it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment