Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make Oversize Button Holes

I love big buttons

Buttonhole Tutorial at Solomon Sewing Blog

"Today I am going to show you how you can trick your sewing machine into doing over-sized button holes. My old sewing machine had the old-style four step button hole. When I got my new sewing machine, one of the features that I was really excited about was the automatic button-hole feature. Now, I just plonk a button in the slot and push a few buttons, press start and away we go. Perfect button holes to perfectly fit my buttons".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. I believe in complimenting when compliments are deserved. I love your blog. It has so much information to offer. I am a tutorial nut. I check them all out. Keep this blog going. It is also well laid out and easy to navigate. i will be back again and again!!

    ReplyDelete