Monday, December 10, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Christmas Hoop

A fabric version of the familiar Christmas scene

Christmas Hoop Tutorial at Pieced Brain Blog

"At this time of the year I search for ideas of gifts I can make for friends, teachers, my husband's co-workers, and others who have affected our life in a positive way during the year. As I make the gifts, I am filled with gratitude for them... and hope they will feel it as they receive the gift. My requirements: the gift should not take hours to put together, it must be creative, and its materials must be easily found in nearby stores.  This year I made a Christmas wall hanging decoration depicting the Holy Family: Joseph and Mary holding baby Jesus. This handmade holiday gift fits my requirements, and its design can be changed to suit your taste (or the season)".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment