Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Thread and Button Garland

Save those empty spools and open your button box for this pretty garland

Garland Tutorial at Crafty Staci Blog

"I’ve mentioned here before, my husband is in law enforcement.  The first Christmas after he became a police officer, I bought a little police car ornament.  I’ve bought nearly every police-themed ornament I’ve seen since, so we have quite a collection.  We also have a nutcracker police force.  Our Christmas village is full of cops.  I love all of it, but a couple of years ago I started to realize I didn’t have much to represent my own interests among all our holiday d├ęcor.  That was the year I bought my sewing nutcracker. I’ve been saving my empty thread spools this year, which are now part of the perfect garland to hang over the window in my sewing room and compliment this stitching soldier".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment