Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make an Iron On for a Tote

Free printables are linked to this tutorial

Iron On Tutorial at Oh The Lovely Things Blog

"Although this might be in complete contradiction with my ramblings on New Year's resolutions, I've been inspired by motivational and positive quotes that, in just a few words, ring of optimism and good cheer. I like to think of them as an incentive, a reminder, or simply an intention that guides my days.  In the selfish perspective of cheering myself up, I designed three potential mottos: "look up" (that seems to be the words I need to live by lately), "create" and "let your heart sing". As I was trying to think of a way to incorporate these designs (or one of them) into my daily life, the idea of transferring them onto a canvas tote bag occurred to me".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment