Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Knot Dress

Pattern includes sizes 2 through 6

Knot Dress Tutorial at Scattered thoughts of a Crafty Mom Blog

"Making a dress for my daughter to wear on Valentine's Day has been on my "list".  I wanted it to be Valentine-ish, but not "scream" Valentine's Day.  That way, she could wear it any any time... I happened to be running a few errands near Joann's and stopped in to check out their Valentine's Day fabric collection.  There wasn't much to choose from. I'm not sure if they'd sold all of the good stuff already or just never got a big selection in.  I managed to find 4 coordinating pink and brown fabrics, (though only one of them was actually part of their V-day collection) and one sweet little birdie print fabric that kind of matched".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment