Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Crocheted Clover


In her next post, this blogger will show you some ways to use your clovers

Clover Tutorial at Made with Hugs and Kisses Blog

"In no way do I consider myself a crochet expert. In fact I find I rarely make it through a large project purely because I lose interest  This is the main reason as to why I do not knit – it takes to loooong! Crochet however can be a really useful skill and there are so many fantastic teeny-tiny projects out there that don’t take that long to complete. Perfect for when you only have half an hour but are itching to create something. So without further ado, and in true St Patrick’s Day fashion, I share with you a pattern that I created to make miniature crochet clovers (They fit comfortably into the palm of your hand".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment