Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Nautical Knot Headband

Fabric cording makes a pretty hair accessory

Nautical Knot Tutorial at Stars for Streetlights Blog

"A few weeks back, I was in Anthropologie and they had all of their gift wrapping supplies from Christmas on super clearance. Pretty papers, cards, and some incredible cording-- some awesome stuff. I couldn't let the cording pass by, so I bought it and let it sit around until I came up with a good enough idea to use some of it. It seems like every year around February there is all this nautical inspiration floating about as soon as the first spring break bathing suits make their way into stores. Since I'm not going anywhere warm this spring, I decided to make a little nautical headband instead".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment