Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tutorial - How to Knit a Dish Cloth

They make good housewarming presents

Dish Cloth Tutorial at Peanut Life Adventures Blog

"Who doesn't do dishes?  I sure hope no one raised their hand - gross!  Just kidding.  Doing dishes is part of having a home and making food. Even if you have a dishwasher, there are still some dishes that need to be washed by hand, or you just need a dishcloth to wipe up spills and crumbs on the counter and table.  Now you can use an old rag for this task, or you can use something more fun and cute.  And that is where the quick and easy dishcloths come in.  I have been making these for years. I have a really hard time sitting still to watch TV. Sometimes it is hard for me to relax and not do anything else, so often times I will knit while I'm watching TV or a movie with M. This little dishcloths are so simple that I can do them without even looking. They knit up very quickly too".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment