Monday, September 23, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Map Covered Box

Using a vintage map makes this box even more special

Map Box Tutorial at Miss P Blog

"Still on a bit of an organizing kick here (since I can do no sewing right now) and some of the things I have never really had a specific place for are things like passports, leftover currency, travel adaptors and the like. Every time I need to lay my hands on things like that, I can never remember where I put them last. In the proverbial "safe" place of course! Trouble is, I can never remember what that safe place is so I decided to make a "travel" specific storage solution to corale all of those bits together in one place and  put pay to the last minute, panicked passport hunt that precedes most of our foreign trips".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment