Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make an Orange-Clove Pomander

Easy craft for all ages

Pomander Tutorial at India's Roses Blog

"With the Autumnal Equinox right behind us and the promise of cool crisp days full of showers and the ever changing rainbow of Autumn leaves in our future it was most certainly time to embrace the season and bring a bit of Fall festivity into our home. As a child growing up off the grid we often spend time doing hand crafts and I think my Mom always took advantage of anything that would sit us down at the table and keep us occupied for a long while. I remember making clove oranges every holiday season my entire life. I’d sit down at the table with my brother and sister and we’d spend an afternoon covering every inch of orange with whole cloves. It smelled amazing and by the end of the afternoon we were sticky with citrus juice and rich with the smell of spice".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment