Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make Winter Pajamas


Includes directions to make the pattern  

Winter PJ's Tutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"The idea for these PJ's was a work in progress in my mind over a few months.  I felt confident with making PJ pants, as I've done them before, but I wanted to have a go at a PJ top (not just an appliquéd store-bought top like my previous PJ's), and I wanted it to be pretty and classic-looking, but different to a full button-down shirt-style top.  I liked the idea of a fitted bodice, with a loose and super-comfy waist area, and I love the look of those old-style flannelette night gowns ... think the "Raindrops on Roses" scene in Sound of Music .. .anyone know what I mean?!?  Anyway, and after a bit of pondering, this is what I decided on".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment