Friday, November 1, 2013

Tutorial - How to Alter a Thrifted Shirt

http://sisterswhat.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-thrifted-and-fitted-shirt-tutorial.html
Quality fabric in a thrifted shirt can be re-fitted for your size and style

Shirt Tutorial at Sisters, Sisters Blog

"I love finding clothes at thrift stores because it's fun to find unique patterns and it feels good reusing something that is still in excellent condition. However, most of the time, the clothes that catch my eye are usually not my size. But, honestly I prefer it this way. Looking for clothes in any size gives me more options to choose from. Most of the time I just have to do some easy alterations to fit it to my size. Below is a shirt that I found recently. Yes, totally 90's but I kind of love it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment