Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Candle Cozy

http://craftystaci.com/2013/12/11/quick-and-easy-giftcandle-jar-cozy/
Wrap for a large candle - quick and easy gift idea

Candle Cozy Tutorial at Crafty Staci Blog

"There’s nothing like a good scented candle to bring a sense of the season to a house.  I’ve disappointed many a friend and family member when they’ve walked into the house and thought I was baking something delicious, only to find out it was a candle burning.  I can evoke a sense of summer fruit or Christmas cookies and all I need is a lighter.  I almost feel guilty. Because I’m such a fan of candles, I love to give them as gifts.  Not that a candle alone isn’t great to give and receive, but it’s nice to add a little handmade touch".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment