Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Felt Box

http://www.blog.oomanoot.com/10-minute-diy-felt-boxes/?utm_source=directory&utm_medium=totally&utm_campaign=10-minute-diy-felt-boxes
No hemming or ironing necessary

Felt Box Tutorial at Oomanoot Blog

"Storage. Storage. Storage. Storage.  I think that if you’re a crafter, you can never have enough of it. There’s always more yarn to buy, a bag of fiberfill you can’t find room for, or scrap fabrics you know you will need some day.  I was almost done organizing my craft space (it’s always a WIP, but almost done this stage), I was only missing a few boxes to store said fabric and yarn in. What I really wanted were folding boxes, the type they have at Target – but there is no Target here, and IKEA didn’t have the right shape and color for what I wanted. I did not want to make them, and I put in a lot of effort trying to find ready made ones but couldn’t. So, I was left with no choice but to make them myself".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment