Monday, December 30, 2013

Tutorial - How to Store Fabric in Mini Bolts

http://iamonly1woman.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-make-mini-bolts-for-storing.html
Display your beautiful fabric and store neatly at the same time

Tutorial at I am Only One Woman Blog

"I have this thing, weird as it may be, about being able to easily see ALL of my fabric. Its a little difficult at times, especially with all different sizes of fabric. This is the solution that I use for my fabric that is close to a yard to 2 or 3 yards. First go to the dollar store and get the foam craft boards.  They are with the poster boards and are the same size as a poster board.  Then cut the foam board.  I used my rotary cutter.  I cut mine 12 inches wide by 10 inches tall".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. I love storing my fabrics that way too. I started with foam board, but found that JoAnn's fabrics give away their old bolt cores. Some are all cardboard folded. These are the perfect size and you can get 4 out of just 1 bolt. I like "free" !

    ReplyDelete