Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tutorial - Refashion a Sunglass Case into a Clutch

http://koltureshoq.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/turn-your-sunglasses-case-into-a-leopard-print-clutch-bag-awesome-diy/
Fun remake of a common accessory

Clutch Tutorial at Koltureshoq

"I’ve got an awesome DIY to share today; I can hardly contain my excitement. I saw this DIY Leopard Box Clutch tutorial over at My Little Secrets and always thought it would be a great project to try out. And then recently, opportunity knocked on my DIY door and I opened not just the doors, but the windows and the sun roof as well….hehehehe.  I’d asked my colleagues at the office to bring me their old jewelry so I could re-purpose them and Sope brought hers in this really cool Gucci sunglasses case. However, it wasn’t exactly new and had some scratches all over it. Ding! And I decided to make lemonade".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment