Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a World Map Shirt

http://just-chic.blogspot.com/2014/01/diy-world-map-shirt-with-tutorial.html
Stencil an outline of continents on a patterned Tee

Tutorial at Just Chic Blog

"When my hubby was genuinely impressed with the Urban Outfitter inspired t-shirt and asked for a similar one I knew right away what to make for him: a world map shirt. He likes globes and maps and part of his office decoration consist of a world map and a nice 6 (and counting) globe collection. His t-shirt was part of my handmade Xmas present series but didn't include it in my previous post as I wanted to put together a little tutorial for this one.  All you need to create your own world map tee is: freezer paper, craft knife  and puffy fabric paint".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment