Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make an Amigurumi Pin Cushion

http://carinascrafts.wordpress.com/2014/02/24/my-first-tute-free-pattern/
Crochet a spool of thread pin cushion for yourself or as a gift for a crafty friend

Tutorial at Carina's Crafts Blog

"I have been wanting to do this for a while and now understand why I have put it off. You need to note down all the details, remember to take photos at every step and hope that the project turns out ok. I have been wanting to write a tutorial that is. My inspiration came form this and this blue DMC yarn – although when I bought this I wasn’t completely convinced with this colour. I wanted to make something for 2 lovely ladies [who happen to be sisters] they love cute things and appreciate the handmade. As with most amigurumi the yarn and hook size is not critical. I used Semco Milford knitting crochet cotton thread and size 2 hook. So without further ado, here is my tute".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment