Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tutorial - How to Sew a Hem on a Circle Skirt

http://sewglamorous.blogspot.com/2014/01/tutorial-sewing-narrow-hems-on-circle.html
Beginner-friendly" narrow hem sewing tutorial

Tutorial at Sew Glamorous Blog

"I have a confession to make. I am really LAZY when I sew. I mean it. If there is a faster/cheaper/easier way, I will always take that route.  Circle skirt hems are a great example. First of all, I usually steer clear of circular hems. I have suffered some emotional trauma at the hands of the curving skirt hem, and I generally avoid them. But, when I can't escape it, I just slap some bias tape on there and move on with my life. Unfortunately, I didn't have coordinating bias tape for my most recent gift for the 7-year-old-fashionista, so I had to take the tough road".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment