Monday, February 3, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Greeting Card Organizer

http://peanutlifeadventures.blogspot.com/2014/01/birthday-card-organizer.html

Organizer helps make sure that you don't miss any birthdays

Tutorial at Peanut Life Adventures Blog

"I know many people have set organization goals for themselves for the year, and I wanted to share a quick tutorial with you to help you stay organized and make sure you don't forget any birthday's this year!  I've recently gotten into card-making (stay tuned for more posts on this!) and one thing I wanted to do was make handmade cards for all of my friends and family this year.  I like to plan ahead and put forth my best effort, and not be rushing to finish a card on the day I have to mail it.  So I decided to make a birthday card organizer so that when I have time, I can make my cards for the next few months and then they will be all organized and ready to go when they need to go in the mail".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment