Monday, February 3, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Scribbled Heart Valentine Card

http://growcreative.blogspot.com/2014/01/scribbled-heart-valentines-cards.html
A fun Valentine's Card idea even young children will enjoy

Tutorial at Grow Creative Blog

"One of my favorite holidays is approaching!  Hooray for Valentine's Day and all the love shared because of it! I'm sure I've already written about how much I love home made cards, but I'll write it again.... they're awesome!  They may not look as professional, but there's more care that's gone into them.  I posted a fun Watercolor Resist Card Idea last year, but I didn't want to make the same cards again.  So I came up with Scribbled Heart Cards instead.  This is another one you can do with the kiddos".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment