Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Vintage Photo Holder

http://heartsandsharts.com/vintage-photo-holders/
Make Photo Holders Using Vintage Items

Tutorial at Hearts & Sharts Blog

"When I came across my Grandmother’s old spools of thread in my Mom’s crafting room, they charmed me instantly and I knew they were “keepers”.  Mom passed away five months before our wedding and we had already been planning a vintage style, DIY shindig, but Mom’s passing put a lot of things in perspective and really inspired me to create a wedding that was very personal and full of love.  I wanted each and every person there to feel the love. Like, before they hit the whiskey bar.  Adding vintage pics of family seemed like the perfect touch, but  I couldn’t just scatter them all over the tables – BOOM – idea:  photo holders made from my Granny’s old thread spools".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment