Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Crocheted Cushions

http://marelize-ries.blogspot.com/2014/03/simple-crochet-cushion-tutorial.html
Easy to follow instruction, right through sewing on the final button

Tutorial at Stitch by Stitch Blog

"We have not seen blue skies for almost a week now, its been raining almost non stop for days.  For most being stuck indoors, no sunshine in days it can be quite depressing, but not for me!  I love rainy days, any excuse to cuddle, watch some dvd's, eating soup and pancakes.  I love it!  It can be challenging keeping a almost 3 year old entertained, especially when her most favorite time of the day is to play outside.  So for her sake I hope it clears up soon, but as for me, I wont mind having another week of rain. As for what I've been up to this past week, well the weather was perfect for a bit of crocheting.  So I've made a few cushions to brighten up my sewing room, and thought of showing you how I made them".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment