Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Miniature Garden

http://www.thechillydog.com/2014/03/craft-and-garden-tutorial-how-to-make.html
Miniature alpine landscape to chase away winter blues

Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"During the holidays I received two gifts that I knew would be great for creating a new fairy garden. The first was a miniature Italian Stone Pine tree (which I may have over-watered a bit because I have a bad habit of thinking water = love with plants). The second was a bottle of maple syrup. Even though I received these gifts from different people, they seemed like a perfect pairing for an Alpine themed fairy garden.  I've been scouting my yard for the perfect spot to create my miniature landscape and finally settled on a large clay pot near our fire pit".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment