Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Nautical Knot Rope Necklace

http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com/2014/01/diy-nautical-knot-rope-necklace.html
A jaunty addition to your spring wardrobe

Tutorial at Handmade in the Heartland Blog

"I am so excited about this necklace.  Don't you just love when you make something that you are so in love with?  When i was getting all my ideas together for the DIY jewelry segment i did yesterday on fox4 this necklace wasn't even on the list, i was making some bracelets out of rope and then it hit me, nautical knot!  I had seen a few nautical knot ideas on pinterest and i still have a huge roll of rope in my basement (its the rope i use for handles on my market totes), so i started playing around and its my favorite necklace i've made to date.  I'm so happy to share this tutorial with you".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment