Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a 1950's Inspired Dress

http://madewithhugsandkisses.com/free-sewing-pattern-the-allie-dress/
One size, adjustable dress features contrasting fabrics and patch pockets

Tutorial at Made With Hugs and Kisses Blog

"I had the idea to make a few tweaks and turn it into a dress – perfect for the impending summer which I know is just around the corner.  I knew I would have to make the dress from scratch, pattern and all, and what use is making a pattern and not being able to share it with people? Hence resulting in a busy month or so of drafting and redrafting, digitizing and photographing ... So today is the day that I can finally release it as a FREE PDF download for you to print off and use for yourself".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment