Monday, May 19, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Cell Phone Case

http://vaylebyme.blogspot.com/2013/09/tutorial-etui-na-telefon.html
Put fabric scraps to good use in this cute case

Tutorial at Vayle by Me Blog

"As I promised, specially for You I'm uploading tutorial: how to do a phone case like this one. I've hardly found a moment to upload it today. My scanner did not want to cooperate, but I finally made ​​it :) There's a lot of pictures, so I will not write that much, we can see them all on. If someone would like to see a tutorial for the other one, just write it on comment and I'll gladly upload it :) So lets get started: Down there is a pattern for you in 1:1 size, so you can print it and use :) If someone have narrower phone, just change width. Back side of this phone case is front and down of the front connected. Cut out 3 parts of it for a lining. - First we have to cut out all parts".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute idea for my sell phone ! Thank You for sharing

    ReplyDelete