Monday, May 19, 2014

Tutorial - Dining Room Table into a Coffee Table

http://ourhousenowahome.blogspot.com/2014/03/coffee-table-redo.html
Wood planks and paint give it a rustic yet polished look

Tutorial at Our House Now a Home Blog

"This coffee table was a dinner table with the legs cut down to the height of a coffee table. This table is solid and sturdy, but the look of it never sat well with me. I was on a look out constantly for "the one." The new coffee table that would replace this not so pretty one. But alas it never came. So I decided to take matters into my own hands (and my husband's) and turn this table into the dream coffee table. I came up with this plan by first thinking a easy way to change it, well duh paint. But I wanted something more then that. I have seen a lot of tables lately where they have a wood plank top. For some reason I have been so drawn to these, a bit more rustic. So this was my idea".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment