Sunday, May 11, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Coffee Can Organizer

http://thatmoxiegirl.blogspot.com/2012/02/tutorial-coffee-can-organizer.html
Organizer to make with recycled coffee cans

Tutorial at Made with Moxie Blog

"I have this thing for tins. I don't know where it came from and I've just realized it as a thing within the past year or so. What does that say about me that I like small metal containers? Apparently it is genetic. I mentioned it to my mother once and she said how she loves little tins too. Odd.  In addition to an inkling for tins, I hate to throw things away that could one day prove useful. I have never seen an episode of Horders because we don't have a tv, but I don't think I'm THAT bad. Or at least I hope so. Good thing upcycling/recycling is a trend".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment