Sunday, May 11, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Pineapple Soft Serve

http://makethebestofeverything.com/2014/04/pineapple-yogurt-soft-serve.html
A healthy and wonderful soft serve dessert

Tutorial at Make the Best of Everything Blog

"I have been a little obsessed with blending frozen fruit, especially bananas to make healthy ice-cream like desserts.  Last week, when I was visiting my parents in Chicago, I watched my mom make ” Banana Swirl” for my son.  She then added other frozen fruits and made several different flavors and froze the frozen treats for later.  She added Strawberries, Peaches, Mangos and Pineapple…….Pineapple?  Yum! Last year- when I went to Orlando with two of my closest girlfriends to celebrate our 30th birthdays We spent a day ” Eating around the world” at Epcot.  I finished the day with Disney’s famous Pineapple Dole Soft Serve…..So anyway, the wheels in my head a-got- to- turning".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment