Sunday, May 11, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Poppy Seed Soap

http://the-pickled-herring.blogspot.com/2014/04/dala-horse-soap-tutorial.html
Stir in scents, ingredients, and any coloring you desire

Tutorial at The Pickled Herring Blog

"It's no secret that I'm a little obsessed with all things Scandinavian, including Dala horses. So when I received this Dala horse baking pan from IKEA that came with a mini Dala horse pan, I started brainstorming what I could make with it. I've always wanted to try my hand at soap making, and figured what would be cuter than little Dala horse soaps! I decided for a clementine-poppy-seed soap, the poppy seeds acting as a great way to exfoliate, and am quite happy with how they turned out.  Want to make your own? You will need".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment