Friday, May 16, 2014

Tutorial - How to Unravel a Sweater to Upcycle Yarn

http://greenissuessingapore.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-unravel-sweater-to-upcycle-yarn.html
Easy steps to reclaim yarn for another project

Tutorial at Green Issues by Agy Blog

"We had our first yarnbombing meet at the Singapore Science Centre on May Day. I  must admit I was rather nervous as I have never done guerilla knitting before!  We had a good turn out considering it was a public holiday. Considering the extreme weather we have been experiencing, we will be yarnbombing the apatosaurus in our next meet on 24 May, 10am. - it will be a good opportunity to tell the kids about climate change...So since I started the yarnbombing, I have been scrummaging around my stash for some yarn scraps.  I needed to make 4x4 inch granny patches for the apatosaurus's scarf. I decided to unravel an old top that I had crocheted many years ago".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment