Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tutorial - Shell, Stone, and Pearl Mirror Decoration

http://creativekhadija.com/2014/04/mirror-decoration-shells-stones/
Mirror decorated with natural elements

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"Shell crafts are always beautiful & unique. Once in my childhood I saw some home decore items made with shells & I wonder from where I can get these raw/natural shells, as I am living far away from any beach area, my location is near hills & beach is on the other side of our country. Well see what I have finally got..I receive some beautiful fresh water shells from the beach of Cadiz, Spain from my blogger friend Maria, she lives in a beach area. I were excited to try something fun with these pretty shells. So Here today I have done something".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment