Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Bandana for a Baby/Child

http://www.straight-grain.com/2014/05/free-pattern-and-tutorial-baby-and-kids.html
Tutorial includes a free PDF-pattern

Tutorial at Straight Grain Blog

"I really love bandana's. I bought two of them when Norah was a baby, and used them a million times since.  One of them got lost, unfortunately, and now that Ava is wearing them too, I was really keen on using some of the beautiful knits in my stash to make a few myself.  The bandana shown here was made of a double knit from Nani Iro's newest line, which I bought at Miss Matatabi. It was the first time I used double knit, and it is heavenly! I have just enough left to make a nice Summer top for Norah".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial, Kym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I get a kick out of this picture, so cute!

    ReplyDelete