Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tutorial - How to Makeover a Mailbox with Decorative Duct Tape

http://joyfuldaisy.com/mailbox-makeover-duck-tape/
Blogger hopes to inspire makeovers wherever there are mailboxes

Tutorial at Joyful Daisy Blog

"How fun would it be to drive down the street and be greeted by these fun, bright, and whimsical mailboxes?!!  Both mailboxes were in great need of a makeover and with the spray paint and duck tape, they were looking lovely in the blink of an eye!  I need to give a shout out to duck tape and Mackenzie Childs for inspiration on this product because ever since I started painting Mackenzie Child knock offs and playing with duck tape it seems everything I look at is a possible new canvas for me to decorate!  If your mailbox is in need of makeover…walk with me through this easy, step by step tutorial so you can create your own postal masterpiece".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment