Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Reversible Apron

http://cocojude.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/apron-pattern-tutorial/
Make a one of a kind apron your favorite fabrics

Tutorial at Cocojude Blog

"I have now finished my apron so here is the tutorial!  My friend requested an apron for her birthday – she is an amazing sugar-crafter and cake maker. I had a look online and in my books to see if there was anything which took my fancy.  In the end, I decided to go off-piste and make something completely different – a reversible apron.  When I went to my friends Stampin Up party a while back, I got some lovely fat quarters, and ended up using 4 of them to make the final item.  One side is small heart and doily print, and the other is florals".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment